Space Quest II: The Remake

Infamous Adventures, creator of the Kings Quest III Remake, release yet another fantastic game - this time from the Space Quest series. Vohauls Revenge manages to keep the retro, yet updated look of the later Sierra Adventures, complete with voice, and gives us hope for a continuation of this fine trend. Space Quest I had an official VGA remake and Part IV (my personal favourite) also contained lavishly crafted 16 bit goodness but Part III: The Pirates of Pestulon still languishes in an 8 bit world. PoP has a special place in my heart as it was the first game in the series I bought, played and beat and I can only hope that it too will be treated to this treasured attention.


Fans may also want to check out Vohaul Strikes Back, a fan-based "feature-length" sequel.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home