Steam Tags

For those of you not liking the new UI that Steam is sporting and want a little more control, Icculus.org now has Steam Tags which will allow you to tag and re-arrange games into any list you would like. From this list you can install or launch anything you want.

Steam Tags requires you to log in to your Steam account before you can have access to their site and this is where I have stopped. There have been multiple assurances of privacy from many parties, but I have yet to see what you receive after doing so. Color me paranoid, but until I'll wait until the dust settles and I can at least have a view of what this trust offers me before I give out info. There are way too many ways that your steam credentials could be compromised.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home